2. When we provide services, we may collect, store and use the following
information about you. If you do not provide relevant information, you may
not be able to register as our users or enjoy certain services provided by
us, or may not achieve the intended effect of the related services. 1.
Information you provide
• When you register for an account or use our services, you provide us with relevant personal information, such as email address, device mac address, etc.
• The shared information you provide to other parties through our services, and the information you store when you use our services. 2. Your information shared by other parties
• Shared information about you provided by other parties when using our services. 3. Your information we obtain We may collect the following information when you use the service:
• Log information refers to technical information that may be automatically collected by the system through cookies, web beacons, or other methods when you use our services, including: device or software information, such as your mobile device, web browser, or used to access us The configuration information provided by other programs of the service, your IP address and the version and device identification number of the mobile device; and other information and content details that you are required to provide when using our service.
• Location information means the information you collect about your location when you turn on device location and use our location-based services. You can stop the collection of your geographic information by turning off the location function.
• Transaction information means that we analyze the transaction data information formed on the Zhongxingxin platform and form a user credit database. How we may use user information
• When we provide services, we use them for authentication, customer service, security protection, fraud monitoring, archiving and backup purposes to ensure the security of the products and services we provide to you;
• Help us design new services and improve our existing services;
• Let us know more about how you access and use our services in order to respond to your personalized needs in a targeted manner;
• Software certification or management software upgrades;
• involve you in surveys about our products and services;
Fourth, user information security management 2. Insiders must not publish or disseminate content prohibited by national laws 3. The information should be reviewed by relevant personnel before information is released 4. Set the website management authority for related managers, and must not exceed the authority to manage website information 5. In the event of a website information security incident, it should be reported immediately to relevant parties and coordinated in a timely manner. 6. Filter toxic and harmful information and set confidentiality for user information 7. The registration form should be kept by a special person, and it should not be copied or disclosed to third parties without authorization. 8. Only single login of the user is allowed; that is, a single username only corresponds to a single password 9. Set permissions for reading and publishing login user information as required. Users can change login passwords to protect the privacy of user information. 10 Effectively monitor users' behavior on the website to ensure internal information security 11. Require users not to disseminate or publish content prohibited by national laws 12. Establish an audit mechanism for the information posted by users, set the information switch, and all information will be displayed after being reviewed by a law firm 13. Except for user authorization, the system administrator must not copy or delete user information. 14. Regularly back up and save user information to prevent misuse by users and loss of original information 15. Strengthen the publicity of the user's network system, laws and regulations; and organize concentrated learning and training to strengthen the relevant legal awareness of users and improve their self-restraint ability 16. Fixed users must not disseminate or publish content prohibited by national laws 17, if the user requires changes to the server network configuration, increase or decrease the information directory structure, the user needs to submit a written application to the system analyst 18. The personal information materials registered by members shall not be distributed or notified to the outside world. Without permission, any order No individual, group, or individual may consult, copy, or transcribe the contents of private information materials 19. Respect and protect the user's personal privacy. Except under the conditions of the privacy protection agreement and website service terms signed with the user and other published guidelines, the user's personal identity information is not disclosed and leaked without authorization
V. Rights Access to personal information 2. You have the right to access your personal information, with the exception of exceptions required by laws and regulations. If you want to exercise data access rights, you can log in to your account on the Cloud World website. . 3. Right to correct personal information 4. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity (such as sending verification information to your email or mobile phone number) before processing your request. 5. Right to delete personal information. You can ask us to delete personal information if: If our handling of personal information violates laws and regulations; If we collect and use your personal information without your consent;If our handling of personal information violates our agreement with you;If you no longer use our products or services, or you cancel your account; If we no longer provide you with a product or service.
Scope of application Users who register and use software services
Contact information You can call 626-510 6581 or email firstname.lastname@example.org